Wednesday 27 July 2011

Whats your Rashee

   With your birth you also get another free gift - Your SUN SIGN or rashee as its called in Hindi. I am an October guy and fall under the sun sign Libra...My friends believe I am a true libran in most senses.I am a womanizer, I am pretty lost out and daydreaming at times, I am compassionate but I am a total extrovert.

   But what I fail to understand is that does your birth date really manage to determine so much about what you are gonna be for the rest of your life?How can the position of the stars and god knows what not help determine your personality!!! I dont believe in fortune telling and all that shit too much but recently my female companion went to an astrologer to relieve my worries regarding my immediate professional future and I was surprised by the amount of details presented by him regarding my past - personal and professional.That day I really started wondering - 'Maybe there is some other guy born at the same time,same day as I and probably having the same fate as I do'

   Do you think that could be a possibility?? Like my doppleganger except he may not look like me but still be having an identical same life as I do!!! Wow...Life can be creepy..

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I actually never thought about the doppleganger thing. Sam( Samudrika) was telling me the other day, one of her friend's father is proficient in this sciences/art of astrology and she told me that he had predicted for someone they knew upto the precision of the time span the person was born in. He had also specified that had she been born on the same day but few hours back, she would have anti-social tendencies. And what do you know, they know someone who was born on the same day and few hours back and does have antisocial tendencies.

    I guess just because you can't explain it doesn't mean there isn't truth to it. It's like how they believe in the dogma that genes determine the person you are, although everyone(normally) has the same number of genes.

    On second thoughts, do you think that is why they say that there are at least 7 people in the world who look like you? Looks are mostly derived from ancestry, but how do you then explain two totally unrelated people looking alike. Do you think the stars have something to do with this to??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its been intriguing me since that day...I dunno abt ppl totally unrelated to each other lookin alike but the destiny and the life lead by two individuals born on the same day same time could be exactly the same....

    ReplyDelete