Wednesday 27 July 2011

The stumbling blocks

   Life is a constant learning process - an unending educational hub.The more you learn from it, the better you are placed in this big bad world.But like most other things in life, learning too comes at a cost.you learn from your mistakes.As one of my senior colleagues in office once told me 'If any of your bosses ever tells you he has never made a mistake in his life then there can be only two conclusions :
        1.He has never ever worked in life
        2.He is a great liar
there cannot be a third conclusion.Period!!! '

   Every mistake you commit in life, you feel sad, dejected, depressed and embarrassed for making a fool out of yourself.But it is not until you actually repeat the same mistake that people can term you as fools.It is almost our birthright to commit mistakes and learn from them for a better tomorrow.

   Enough with mistakes and errors.I have always wondered why we fall sick in life.What does that experience teach us? Not to eat that ice-cream in the sun or not gorge on excessive fast food? But I got the answer only a couple of weeks back.As I lay helplessly in my bed at my workplace with no one to take care of me,no one to nurse me back to health, I realized the true value of our parents.I could have given a lifetime to be at home at that hour of sickness.Of course I had to hold on for five days before I could go home but when I did, I couldn't have been happier.  Coz  no matter how many friends you have, how many servants you have, it is only the love and care of your mother that can nurse you back to health.No wonder they say that a mother is His angel sent down upon this earth to take care of us at all times in our lives.take a moment out of your busy lives people and appreciate the wonderful gift you have got in life.Dear Mom, 'I love You' !!!!

5 comments:

  1. I wish this post had a 'like' button... Like!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course it has..it has a +1 for google+ users...anyways thnx for likin it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh!! So hi-tech your blog is, makes my blog look prehistoric. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no dude...its jst an expression of my feelings with my birth date and month as the backdrop...simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant the google+ feature... idiot!!

    ReplyDelete